Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm still new at this.....

Yesterday wasn't one of my better days. UGH!! Had to rebuild a washer yesterday and it literally kicked my ass!! It's a style of washer that I don't particularly like to work on but, it's what I get paid to do. I figured that it wouldn't take me very long because it would have been the 4th, going on 5th washer to rebuild. I CANNOT get myself past 4 hours on that rebuild!! Grrr!!! I did jinx myself though for my last one.... "Bah.... THOSE are easy... won't take me very long..." I fought that washer for 4.5 hours... I think karma is coming back 10 fold on that one.

Damn thing made me pretty close an hour and a half late, then get my orders in my book mixed up and drove into Sundre, twice.... when I should have been else where. Man... what a day yesterday... It can only get better, right???...lol Ah well, like I said, I'm still new at this and I stressed a little about being late... and it was my first one with 2 calls past my washer rebuild, so I was a little stressed about that to. Oh, I didn't have any crazy glue on me so I had to leave the job and buy some... then I ruined a $5 bottle of crazy glue 'cause I was in a hurry.... Ah well... today's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment